June 04, 2010

Challenge #40 - Summer/Travel Theme

Hi all...well...what a great response we had to our last challenge...Post Pals...Make Someone Smile...and we are very pleased to see that some you actually donated your card to the very special kiddies....thank you.

So on to our winner of the Make Someone Smile Challenge and it is....

157 Elise

Congratulations Elise...please email me at the address on the sidebar to claim your prize.

I had the hard task of choosing the Top 3 this week and I was so spoilt for choice...lol but here they are:

1.Suzanne
35.
Jacky
136.
Lorraine A

Well done ladies...please help yourselves to our Top 3 banner on the side bar.

So on to this weeks challenge...since a lot of us will be thinking of our holidays and what with this gorgeous weather we are having at the moment this couldn't be more apt...we want to see your creations with a

Summer/Travel theme.

There is a fabulous prize from Heidi at Simon Says Stamp this week.









It's a fabulous $25 shopping voucher for the lucky winner!


Shipping is also FREE!


Also this week we are joined by our two Guest Designers...Victoria and Heidi...and I also would like to welcome our 2 new DT members...Joanne and Annika...here are our fab DT creations...but I must warn you...you may need sun glasses...lol..




Heidi - Guest Designer





























DI




<>

Well...I hope you will join us this week for our fab challenge..and can I just point out the rules to you...and only one entry per person please....
So looking forward to seeing your creations..have fun in the sun!!!
Hugs
Jan...xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Delighted to jhave been picked as one of the top 3. Have picked up the banner. Thansk again
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous theme and the GD and DT cards are all fantastic ,, love the images and the cheerful colours :-)

    thanks for choosing me in your top 3 !! I am thrilled and will add the blinkie right now :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to have been picked as one of the top 3 for the post pals challenge. I'm just off to display the banner proudly on my blog,
    thank you so much, love Jacky x
    p.S. hope to enter the summer/travel challenge too, just need to get thinking.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous challenge and great DT work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a fun challenge! Your DT inspirations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great challenge! I've just submitted my entry!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Girls, Hope you like the Travel noteletts I have shown you, DT cards are lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. GReat challebge this week and the DT inspirations are just perfect! I just added my creation so let me know what you think...

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, I spelled challenge wrong. My bad...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really adorable cards by the DT. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards from the DT! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved all the DT cards and love your blog. Thanks for always having great challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first time here. I am going to check back often, great design team and fun challenges. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the cards I've seen submitted so far and the design team really inspired me! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.