November 06, 2009

Festive Goodie Box - Challenge 23







Good Morning fellow Stampers!


This week we have a fabulous challenge (even if I do say so myself!)


Vicki one of our very talented and versatile Desigers has come up with this weeks challenge!


FESTIVE GOODIE BOX!!


Yup - We'd all like to see some boxes which you can put some festive goodies in, be it a present for Chritsmas or some yummy choccies or biscuits - the choice is yours!


Vicki would also like to see some Distressing, as its one of her favourite techniques, however this is not a must!!


As a Thank You for following Vicki's challenge she is offering up this Gorgeous Candy!!









12x12 MME Just Dreamy Papers
A Bottle of gold glimmer mist
Tea Roses


~~~~~~~~~



We have two lovely Guest Designers this week!







If you are unaware of who Benedicte is, she is the very talented daughter of our own Nancy - Yup, thats right, Benedicte is following in her Mum's footsteps and has found a passion for crafting! Please visit Benedictes Blog and just see how beautiful her cards and projects are!



The uber talented Gry-Heidi with us again this week.

Its Gry-Heidi's last week with us, so don't forget to visit her too!


So onto the teams Festive Goodie Boxes!!














I hope there has been plenty of inspiration for you this week. We can not wait to see what you come up with!


Have Fun and Good Luck!


The Stampin' for the Weekend Team
Please use Mr Linky to link to your PROJECT and NOT your BLOG... To do this, when on your own blog, click on the title to your project for this challenge. In the URL bar at the top of the page you should find your blogs unique page address for that project.. It will look like your own blog address, followed by the date and the name of your project. Copy that and then paste it into the URL bar on the Mr Linky, under your chosen name!











If Mr Linky decides to go for a walk when you need him, please leave a comment with a link to your challenge piece. Please only use the comment box if Mr Linky is unavailable.


Thank you

23 comments:

  1. Hi, well I'm afraid I'm a bit late, I made a card for the 80's challenge but have just loaded to my blog. If you wish to take a peek it's on my blog.
    All the DT creations for this week's challenge are gorgeous, if I'm feeling adventurous I may have a go. Thanks for another fab challenge!
    Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Girls
    fab challenge again
    Mr Linky is not working so i will leave my link here
    hugs Dawnxxxx
    here’s mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls :) Your creations are really fabolous, all of them !! I just want to tell you that it has been soooo fun to be your guest designer, thanks a lot for giving me this chance :)

    Big hugs, Gry-Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice creations DT team. I don't see Mr Linky so I will leave mine here. Pattie's Creations: Festive Goody Box

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous DT work and a brilliant challenge this week. I am defintiely going to be trying out some of these projects.
    Mr Linky has gone walkabout -
    so I will leave my link here.
    My 3-Tiered Christmas Boxes
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT works. I love the Challenge.
    Here is my entry:
    http://stempelfan.blogspot.com/2009/11/geschenktasche.html

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi it seems Mr Linky is dead at the moment, anyway heres my link with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fasb challenge and gorgeous goodie boxes girls. Mr Linky appears to be on holiday so here is my card.
    Thanks for looking,
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic creations by the team thank you for the challenge and looking at mine.
    Mr Linky has taken a little walk so I will leave mine here.

    Heres Mine

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr Linky seems to be on a hike so I will post my link here.

    Fabulous boxes created by the DT....very beautiful!!!
    Here’s my project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Linky isn't around so I'll post my link here.
    Gorgeous DT samples ladies
    Here's my entry

    Thanks for looking
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Girls, great work from you all, mr linky has gone walkabout so Here is my box
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello :) here is my simple triangle box =) thanks for looking =) manuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. hiya girls fab challenge Vikki, mr linky has gone walkies so you can find my box here
    thanks for looking Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fab challenge, great stitching examples by the DT, I must try something a bit different next time.

    here’s my entry

    Thanks
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. No Mr. Linky - sorry! Here's my entry:
    www.stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com/2009/11/stampin-for-weekend-distressed.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hallo, have a look at my box. What a fab challenge.here is my box
    Hugs Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh fab challenge thanks so much
    gorgeous projects DT really great work
    thanks Paula x

    heres mine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mr Linky is hiding tonight !

    There are some fantastic festive goodie boxes by the DT this week, so inspirational. Here is mine.

    My Festive Goodie Box

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  20. no Mr linky ;)

    The DT made beautiful creations!

    Here is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwwww, what a wonderful array of samples, wonderful inspiration!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.