October 03, 2009

Winner of Challenge 15

Hello Everybody...

I believe that Challenge 15 has no winner as of yet, so I have used the trusty Random.Org generator to give me a number. There were 30 entries and one of them was of Stampin' so we had 29 entries in total which were eligible for the draw.
So - Having done the draw the result was:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

12 

Timestamp: 2009-10-03 16:29:40 UTC


GroT


Could you please email me using the link on the side bar so that I can give your details to Heidi over at Simon Says so that you can spend those $25 on some crafty goodness.


From the 9th October, we will be doing the personalised draws as per usual, unfortunately for this week we do not have a top 5 :( but good news is, it will be back on the 9th Oct!


See you all then for some fun challenges!

1 comment:

  1. Hurra, And thank you so much. I love'd the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.