May 06, 2011

Challenge #8 Winner and Top 3

Oh wow..wasnt the wedding wonderful?...it was certainly inspiring if your wonderful creations were anything to go by!..Thank you all for your entries...we had a great time looking at them and I am very pleased to announce that the winner is

No.23 Teresa

Congratulations ....Teresa..please email me at the address on the side bar to claim your prize.

As ever it was such a hard job to chose the Top 3...and after a lot of deliberation here they are

No.20 Carol H
No.88 Little K Smith
No.100 Netty

Well done girls...please help yourself to our Top 3 Banner on the side bar.

Now... Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge is having a little break this week so our next challenge will be on 20th May. We will be back with our usual fabulous DT together with some new members and I for one cant wait!
See you all soon
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan..xx

4 comments:

  1. Yippy! I can't believe I won, thank you so much I have sent you an email. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, well done to the top 3, fantastic choice :) and congrats to the winner... and to you girls I wish you a nice well deserved break. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thank you so much for choosing me for the Top 3! Congrats to the other girls too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.