July 10, 2009

Winners for Week #5 - Double or Nothing!

WOW - I can not get over how many of you doubled up and entered two cards! We were overwhelmed with your responces. Donna and I were up very late last night going through the Teams top 5 Picks and also trying to decide two winners for each of the Sketches.

I can not believe how a sketch can be done so many different ways with different papers, embellies, and images. I guess thats why so many of us love a good sketch!

So, as I was saying Donna and I were up late last night and we have picked our winners!
We really loved the following cards!

The winner of Donna's Fabulous Sketch is :

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sandy Hulsart ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who wins the fabulous 5 sheets Daisy May Digital Stamps of her choosing.

and

The winner of My sketch (Kimmi's) is :

******************** Gro ********************

Who wins the very pretty Fairy Stamp from Pink Gem Designs by the fabulous Janet.

Congratulations ladies. If you would email us with your details, we will arrange for your prizes to be sent out to you!

Now for the Teams TOP 5 Cards. The team had difficulty narrowing down your cards. There were many people entered for the top 5, but unfortunatley we can only award 5 places. Otherwise, if the team had a choice, you would all get an award hehe!

In no particular order, the team have chosen the following people, and thier fabulous cards!






If you lovely ladies email us using our link at the top of the blog, Donna will send you your cute Top 5 Blinkie for you to post on your blog!

We have loved looking through your cards this week, and we are sooo looking forward to what you lovely crafty bloggers come up with this week!

Good Luck to all of you!

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Well Done Ladies. Beautiful creations this week! Superb takes on both sketches!

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies, there were so many awesome cards that made it hard and lovely to see so many do both sketches like Kimmi said! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done ladies! There were such amazing cards made this week for both sketches. I can't wait to see what you all do this week :)

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, ladies! Well done! So many beautiful creations this week and great takes on both sketches! :)

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I cannot believe that I made the top 5 I am so over the moon and I would like to thank you for choosing my card to be worthy of this prestigious position.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations ladies, very well done such amazing creations from all the entries this week, thank you to all who took part. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ladies:) I had to read twice, and yesssss, it was my name *lol*.
    Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the top 5 :)

    Hugs,
    Gry-Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, thanks so much. I am honored that you picked my card from such a talented bunch of stampers. Thank you, Donna and Kimmi for hosting the challenge and to all the Design team members for their great inspiration. And most of all to the vendors who donate to make it all the more fun. Thanks a million. Sandy

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.