March 09, 2012

Challenge 5 photo inspiration

Hi all and thank you for joining our last bingo challenge. Lots of lovely entries indeed !
The winner of a gift voucher from In2Stamps, picked by Mr Random, is

Contact us via the address in the sidebar to claim your prize.
And the top 3 (in no particular order) are:



Feel free to grab the banner from our sidebar and display it with pride!

Just a quick note to say we are looking for a new teamie to join us so if you are interested in being part of this fab DT, creating twice monthly sometimes using sponsor images then please leave DT after your entry so we can come and check you out!!!

And now for this fortnight's challenge which I (Mummylade) has chosen to be a Shabby chic photo inspiration. Use the colours or the atmosphere of the photo and create a project that I'm sure will be absolutely lovely ( I am biased cause I love all that is shabby chic? Probably! hehe)



One lucky winner will get a gift voucher from our monthly sponsor
Photobucket
And this is what the design team has come up with to inspire you:

Helene





Thanks for coming by us this time we hope you will find time to join in with us 
Hugs the SFTW DT

9 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Thanks for chossing me at the Top 3!
    I will wear the banner with pride!
    Happy weekend!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice inspirations girls!
    Hmm. Those colours just fit by me! I LOVE pastels!
    I think a babycard will fix for this challenge! Don't know which stamp I'll use. But Will come a.s.p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration.. thank you DT for the wonderful creations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inspiration! Rebeka even turned the inspiration straight into a card. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful projects from the dt. love the inspiration photo too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh ohhh, I just realized I neglected to put DT after mine...#66 & #69 should say DT after the Karen C :) sorry!

    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://saphiras-stempel-scrap-space.blogspot.de/2012/03/shappy-look.html

    Leider erst jetzt zum Fotografieren gekommen
    Danke für die Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say congrats to the winners who create such beautiful cards!
    Best of luck for the future!
    Plastic Gift Cards
    Cleaar Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3 ladies :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.