January 13, 2012

Challenge 24 Out with the old


Happy New Year to all of our papercrafting friends.
Firstly can we say a massive goodbye to our fearless leader Jan! She has had to leave us due to family commitments and she will be hugely missed. She has helped to make this blog the success that it is and we will do our best to keep it in good hands, goodbye sweetie and take care!
This week the team has turned the blog over to me, Chris. Awfully trusting soles, they are. So I get to pick the challenge theme and the top three from our last challenge. Picking the theme isn't difficult and I'll get to that shortly but picking the top three is extremely difficult. You all work so hard and make such beautiful cards, if I could pick you all I would but I can't so here, in no particular order are my top three:


And who were our lucky winners? Well Mr random popped out number 25 thats was Penny for the prize from the pretty little ribbon shop and also number 229 and that was Deonna for the prize from Bugaboo well done ladies please contact us at the e mail in the sidebar to claim your prizes!

A new year is that time for beginnings, to make those resolutions to lose weight, exercise more, make holiday cards early. Some of you have probably made the resolution to use up your stash before you buy any more stuff (crazy, I know but other people do that). So for this week the challenge is
Out with the Old
Use what was in your stash last year, so technically you can use something you got as a Christmas gift but we'd really like to see you use some of that stuff that's been hanging around for awhile. I've got lots of stuff that falls into that category. How about you?

Our wonderful sponsor this wk is the fabulous Lili of the valley who have offered a wonderful gift voucher to spend in their store!
So what have the fabulous DT been making for us...
Thanks for coming by again, we hope you can join us this time!

15 comments:

  1. Stunning DT work ladies you have all done a superb job! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great challenge and lovely Dt work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge - always appreciate the opportunity and encouragement to use up my stash - in mine the patterned papers, rhinestones and ribbon have been in my stash for a while. Lovely samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the reality behind this theme?
    My hubby ´has been hanging around for awhile´ too. *LOL*
    In the end, I´ve used one of my old patterned papers. Thank you for this challenge, girls!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and great reminder to use our older stash! Thanks for the super cute samples by the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards so far a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge idea....old instead of the new!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge! Great way to use old supplies. Thanks for the challenge and the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fun challenge! Lovely samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun challenge! Thank you DT for such inspiring work. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea for a challenge, and really lovely DT inspiration. I'm afraid I misread your "rules" and thought you could enter twice provided there was only one of each type of project (I have a gift bag at entry #137 and a card at entry #152) I'll leave it up to you which one gets deleted :-( I'm sorry to have caused any inconvenience, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this closed? I don't see mr linky... Her is my submission incase I'm not too late.
    http://busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/just-one-candle/
    Thanks
    Karen C
    busybusyhoneybee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful cards! Really inspiring!!
    Please find my creation here:

    http://artcraft2009.blogspot.com/2012/01/god-of-love.html

    Have a great weekend,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.