November 25, 2011

Challenge # 21 - Friends

Hello and thanks for joining us for a new challenge here at Stampin' for the weekend.

Before I spill the beans on the new challenge I would like to say a huge thanks to everyone who played along with us last week - I am constantly astounded by your amazing creations and you do all inspire me so "thanks" !

This week I (Suzie) got the excruciating task of picking just 3 of you to recieve the honour of being this weeks top 3 and let me tell you it was a super hard job to whittle you down to 10 let alone 3 ! But I finally did and here they are;

1 # 22 Michelle Roos
2 #14 NY Debbie
3 # 19 Wishcraft

Well done girls - don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar and wear it with pride on your blog x

And the winner of last weeks prize is.....No21 - Kathleen congratulations!!! just send us an email to the address in the sidebar so we can get your prize organised.

Ok so I won't keep you waiting any longer this weeks challenge is

Friends

Can't wait to see even more of your gorgeous creations - don't forget to add some form of stamping to qualify for the top 3 or win the goodies and no backlinking please.

Speaking of goodies we have two Fabulous sponsors this time and thats means there will be two winners!!! how fab is that! our first sponsor is

who have a great £10 Voucher up for grabs

and our other sponsor is
and their prize is a 10 Euro Voucher



Here are the DT cards to get your creative mojo pumping - please pop over to their blogs and leave them some love I know they'll appreciate it x
















Chris

Clare




7 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies, you have truly inspired me.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT cards! Thanks so much for making me one of your top 3 :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge, and the fabulous DT inspiration, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards by the DT. I hope that doing an anniversary card for a friend is accepted in your challenge. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great cards from the DT!
    Lovely challenge, thanks!
    grtz.COlien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some gorgeous DT cards there. x

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.