September 09, 2011

Challenge 16 - Tickled Pink

Hello everyone!
Welcome to another Stampin' for the weekend challenge
Before I announce the theme for this week I would like to say thank you for the lovely entries we received for the 'HOLIDAYS' challenge. We all enjoyed checking out your creations!
Our Top 3 has been chosen and they are



76 Teresa
11 Jo Neville
26 Nixe-Moni
Congratulations! Please take the Top 3 banner from the side bar and proudly display on your blog.

We also have our overall winner who will receive 6 digital images of their choice from our fab sponsor Pink Gem Designs.
The winner is 122 - Nadell
Well done! Please email us at the address on the side to claim your prize.
Now... on to the new challenge... and it is


TICKLED PINK
Yes, pink, pink and lots more pink

Our very kind sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful

Photobucket '



who will be offering the lucky winner a $20 voucher to spend in their wonderful store.
And here is some inspiration from our lovely Design Team
Kate





Helene






Clare







Karen




Joanne


We hope you will join us this week and look forward to seeing your creations.
Happy Crafting!!


12 comments:

  1. Hi, Thankyou so much for choosing my card in your top 3! Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Dt creations Hope you like my attempt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards ladies and thanks for the great challenge. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge - I do not use pink a lot. The DT's creations are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, love the DT cards! Made a baby-girls card for my colleague, who got a daughter last week...
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT examples, wonderful inspiration. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. on August 5th you told me I won your challenge # 13, I emailed you to give you my address but haven't had my prize, and I've emailed you twice to politely ask if you had sent it out yet, but had no reply, I'm sorry to message you in this way but this is the only other way I can contact you. Could you let me know whats happening please? My email address is karen.tallon@hotmail.co.uk thank you. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, can you delete my last entry which is number 128 as i already have a card entered for the challenge! Thank you!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Abdsolutely beautiful creations from the DT! Love them all!! Fabby challenge too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a really great challenge - and beautiful DTcards. It's good to be back here :)
    XXX Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are one pink sticking lady:-) Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.