August 05, 2011

Challenge 14 - Aug 5th - Spots & Dots

Good morning and welcome to this weeks Challenge...but first before I tell you what it is ...I have to say a huge thank you for all your lovely entries for our last challenge...Our lovely Heidi-Mari had the task of choosing our Top 3 and here they are

12- Bella
59 - Tracy
138 - Anneka

Well done girls..please help yourself to our Top 3 Banner on the side bar.

I am very pleased to annouce that the winner is

108 - Karen Tallon

Congratualtions...please email us at the address on the side bar to claim your prize.

Now on to the new challenge.... this week we want to see SPOTS....and DOTS..

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Simon Says Stamp












Who are offering the winner a $20 voucher to use in their amazing online store.

I hope you'll get inspriation from our fabulous design team




Joanne

















































































22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my top 3 ladies. I have put my badge on my blog and will wear it with pride.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR ANOTHER FABULOUS CHALLENGE
    TERESA XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the TOP 3.....i am so happy about it......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for a fabulous challenge
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely fun challenge and great inspiration ideas from the design team :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for a lovely challenge and oh my! what lovely DT work too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice challenge! I only met this blog today, and went to work. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT cards! Great job, girls!
    Simone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS work, team! love the variety of styles and colours in this one. thank you for inspiring me again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards from the DT. Great challenge, thanks! Grtz. Colien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!!
    Fab creations by DT, great challenge.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge,love spots and stripes.Lovely DT work.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. the cards are just beautiful! very inspiring! thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi all, there are some dots on the cover of my tealight giftcard/box but please come and visit me to see the inside full of spots!!I could select the photo of the inside.
    Thanks
    Lovely dt examples
    Ciao from italy. Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards by the DT. Love the challenge. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the great challenge and lovely DT inspiration, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  17. As always, beautiful inspiration by the design team. Thanks. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab challenge thank you! Just the inspiration I needed to finish off my BIL's birthday card. Beautiful DT work as always. Just linked my card up - TIA for peeking :-)

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Polka dots are so much fun - thanks for the fun challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a lovely dotty challenge!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  21. fun and amazing DT work. Thanks for a fun challenge. I used rhinestones for my Dots. Hope thats ok.

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.