October 30, 2009

Winners!

Whoop Whoop!

Its another Friday which means we have another Winnner!!

The lady taking home the prize this week of the fabulous Designer Extreme Vol III disc from Bearly Mine Designs is


{drum roll please}




Congratulations Dawn - please send me your details, inc full name and address and I will arrange to have the fabulous disc sent out to you!
*************************
Top 5 Winners are as follows!!


Congratulations Ladies!

If you would email me using the button on the side bar and I will arrange for your Top 5 Blinkie to be sent to you!

Ooooooo some fabulous cards this week. Can not wait to see what you come up with this next week!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much for considering my card good enough for a blinkie, Im really thrilled at that THANK YOU SO MUCH,I will have to email you of the blog and the connection isnt set up for me to email you directly. Again thank with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ladies! Ya'l made some great cards!

    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls - very honoured and loved the challenge and seeing everyone's creations. Hugs Cherry XXX

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.