October 23, 2009

Winners of Challenge 20

Wow - Lots of variation on Amy's Fabulous Sketch from last week. We've enjoyed looking through your cards this past week and we have picked some winners!!

The winner of the WoJ Stamp Bruno with Cupcake is:



Congratulations hun! Could you email me using the button on the side bar and I will arrange for the stamp to be sent to you. I will need your full name and postal address!


The team have been busy again and have picked their top 5!

The winners of the Top 5 Blinkies are :






Congratulations Ladies.

If you could email me, I will send you out the Top 5 Blinkie!

Hope to see you all in this next weeks challenge which is Halloween Themed!

Good Luck all, and more importantly - Have Fun!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. ooh first in!

    Fab creations from the DT, very inspiring indeed.

    here’s mine

    Thanks
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Wowie!! Thank you soooo much ladies, how thrilling it is to be chosen by you all and thank you so much for coming by and visiting my project too :) I've enjoyed reading the comments, they make me smile. A real honour coming from such a talented bunch of ladies. Thanks again!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welldone all of you and thank you so much for making my little sketch look so good :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.