July 05, 2009

We Need You!!!

~~~~~***** CLOSED *****~~~~~

**** UPDATE ****
Donna and I have been talking (again, I swear we do more than talk, sometimes we craft lol) and we would like to make the team up to 12 people, so we are increasing the call to FOUR people for Permanent members, how cool is that!

Hi everyone...
Its a bit strange of us to be posting on a Wednesday and this late in the day isn't it!

I have some sad news for you all, but some good news too, to balance it out.

Nicola - our lovely Design Team Member is going to be leaving us. Its with great sadness that she has stepped down. We will miss Nicola and her wonderful cards she makes for us, and wish her the best for her future. We hope that she will come back and follow us and take part in a challenge or two (or three or four or - well you get the picture lol). So Nicola, its been a pleasure working with you at Stampin' for the Weekend, and I wish you well for the future, {hugs sweetie}.


Oh dear, I don't want to go on, its a shame that Nicola is leaving, and its really upsetting, but when someone leaves, someone has to join, right?

So me and Donna and I have a request for all who are interested ...

How would you like the chance of becoming a Stampin' for the Weekend Design Team Member, we have ****FOUR**** places on the team to be filled? Or if that is too much of a commitment, how about being a Guest Designer for us???

Donna and myself have been thinking this over for a little while since we have had a couple of members of the team leave in the past, and how best to fill their boots so to speak?! Previously we asked ladies who had taken part in the blog challenge, and we decided to share the Stampin' love...

...So we are putting it to you! - If you would like to be considered as a Team Member or to Guest Designer for us (which would be a fortnight - so that would mean designing for two challenges) please either link to your favorite card/project etc or create one for the occasion to show us what you can do - the only condition is it must have some stamping on it! ...

This Team Member and Guest Designer Call will close on the Wed 5th of August at midnight GMT, and I will announce the Two New Team Members on the 7th (or when I have had confirmation)...Followed by a list of Guest Designers :o)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE LINKING!!!

Remember - link to ONE Card or Project, if you link to your blog, it makes it harder for us to pick out our own favorites, and we'd like you to show us your favourite!

  1. If you would like to be considered as a Teamie - please put SDTM after you name.

  2. If you would like to be considered only for the Guest Designer please place GD after your name.

  3. If you'd like to be considered for both, please put BOTH after your name.


Good Luck everyone!
from the
Stampin' for the Weekend Team!
********** CLOSED **********

28 comments:

  1. Hiya, I would love to be considered for the GD as i havent yet been on a DT it would be great, not sure whether my creations are good enough for a permanant DT post!!! Heres my card
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ladies
    I would love to be considered for both, member of the design team or guest. You have such great challenges it would be a dream come true!! The card I have linked is a very favorite of mine. I entered it for your week 3 challenge and was lucky enough to be chosen in your top 5 and I display my blinkie with pride..
    Kind regards
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will link a card to this as would love to be considerd for DT member but just wanted to ask if you get in touch with nicola can you please tell her I am thinking about her as she is such a lovely lady and I got to know her on Trimmie so could you please give her my love if you can thanks love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be considered for as a design team member, i love your challenges and have entered everyone... i have linked the wallet card that got me a top 5 blinkie, which is at the head of my blog as i'm chuffed to bits with it.Being a stamper at heart your challenges always appeal to me.
    My best wishes go to nicola and to everyone else at sftw.
    Hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    The card I have chosen to enter for the sdtm is my most favourite from the last couple of months that I have done,
    Thanks for the chance,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I want to apply to SDTM.

    Thanks for looking:)

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I would love to be considered for the design team or the guest designer spots. I have never been a DT member for any blogs, and I would LOVE to be a part of your team!

    Thanks for your consideration!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Donna and Kimmi
    Have added a card thanks for looking

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I added my link but forgot to put anything after it so have added it again! Sorry (not a good start eh!! lol!!)
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was so difficult to choose one card so I went for something a little different!
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I was completely stumped which card to chose, as I use stamping on all my creations!! LOL! I finally went with one of my most recent cards, as it's a colour-combo I wouldn't normally pick, but the card was made for a very special persion. TFL and for the chance! Hugs, Simonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear nicloa is leaving the team, good luck to her for the future. I would love to be on the design team, i picked a wallet card i did for your challenge a few weeks ago. thanks for looking and my fingers and toes are all crossed.
    shell x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...Forgot to say, you can see all my card here in my photobucket gallery! Hugs, Sem xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was not an easy decision to make, life has a habit of getting in the way at times, and I will miss you all so much as you are such fun to work with. Good luck with your DT and GDT call - great to see so many fab entries.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi used Mr Linky but forgot to put BOTH after my name lol.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I have added a card to Mr Linky. It was hard to pick a favourite...but I picked a recent favourite. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I'd love to be considered for Guest Designer. (Well, would also love DT, but I have too much going on for such a commitment atm, so havent' entered for it). I've linked to my recent card that got a Top 5 spots - I was so chuffed with that!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to be considered, the standard of your team is so high, I'm not sure I'm there yet :). Please note, if I am lucky enough to be contacted, I'm on hols till Sat 8th, after tomorrow. But then I'm back for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fab opportunity. I've linked one of my cards with Mr Linky and would love to be considered for either post.

    Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi I would loved to be considered for both but had trouble deciding on which card to link, so I hope you like my choice.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi would love to be considered for BOTh. I'm really sorry but i'm new to blogging and not sure how to link a seperate card. My fave is C.C DT card blue and white.

    DI xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi ladies. What a great opportunity! Would love to make it as a DT or GD for you site which I love. It's very hard... picking out one card to submit! :)

    THANKS for the chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just linked my card to your site, but I forgot to put that I wanted to be looked at for both. Not off to a good start huh? Thanks for the chance.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I am was so excited about applying for your DT that I forgot to add that I am applying for BOTH - a DT position or a GDT position. I had a hard time deciding which card to enter. Just didn't have time to make a new creation. I wanted something wonderful, since there are so many talented stampers applying! I do like the card I sent, however. I could probably never make one that I thought could possibly be good enough!! lol I'm hoping though. Thanks so much for this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi! I am new at this blogging and new at challenges as well. I am having a great time! It is usually very hard for me to follow sketches, I try but they go a completely different direction for me. I guess it's the creative part of my brain. I sent my favorite card right now, but I have lot and lots of favorite cards and projects. I hope to share more soon and thanks for the chance as a new comer to maybe be on a design team!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello, this is from gunns kreative rom, I forgot to put both dt calls behind my name. So sorry for that. Hope it is ok anyway.
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.