June 26, 2009

Week Four is already here! Pocket Full Of ...

Good Morning Stampin' Addicts!
I'd just like to thank everyone for taking part these past three weeks, and if you are returning for a fourth week, well - make sure you turn up next week, as we have a nice surprise! Thats all I will say on the matter! And everyone loves surprises, right?
Onto this weeks challenge, and what a challenge it is! We are having a PROJECT week this week. We'd like to see you make either a Wallet card or a Pocket card.
Our sponsor this week is Paper Makeup Stamps and they are offering our lucky winner a Cup Cake Stamp Set and a Fairy Stamp.







I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce to you, our new Guest Designer




Nancy is going to be with us for the next two weeks, please make sure you visit her blog and also the Stampin' teams blogs too.
Talking of the Team - Here are thier amazing creations! We hope you gain some fabulous inspiration from them.


Good Luck
Y
º¤ø,¸‹(•¿•)›¸,ø¤º
The Stampin' for the Weekend Design Team


Please use Mr Linky to link to your PROJECT and NOT your BLOG... To do this, when on your own blog, click on the title to your project for this challenge. In the URL bar at the top of the page you should find your blogs unique page address for that project.. It will look like your own blog address, followed by the date and the name of your project. Copy that and then paste it into the URL bar on the Mr Linky, under your chosen name!





If Mr Linky decides to go for a walk when you need him, please leave a comment with a link to your challenge piece.
Please only use the comment box if Mr Linky is unavailable.
Thank you

16 comments:

  1. Wow this was a fun challenge for me as it is the first time I made a 'pocket card' I just adore the DT cards they are a wonderful selection. I have used Mr Linky

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge!! I'm glad I found you through Paper Makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys..great challenge!! just love a project!

    Super DT cards, great inspirations!!

    Regards
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great cards - needed the inspitation as never made a card like this before.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT Cards and thanks for the challenge and Inspiration, loved doing this challenge
    Hugs Linda .J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I gave the wrong link in my other post.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Guys your challenges are proving to be a lot of fun, this week is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely challenge and great blog - really enjoyed being able to join this week. Have used MR Linky. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! love all the projects, you are all so talented.Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun little challenge!!
    Love all the creative ways the DT used pockets....beautiful cards!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy I found your challenge on DawnMercedes Blog. Love your DT samples and the PMS giveaway this week. :) ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. brilliant designs by the girls again this week you have some really talented ladies on your team have a great week lots love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun little challenge!!
    Love all the creative ways the DT used pockets....beautiful cards!!
    here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab challenge I really enjoyed it, and thank you Vanja for pointing out I had posted under the wrong challenge DOH!!!
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohooooo, I am on time again - 12 minutes spare and counting LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful DT cards! Always so creative and gives me tons of ideas! I posted my card per Mr. Linky. I used the second sketch.

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.