June 12, 2009

A New Week....A New Challenge #2 "Going Digital"

This week's challenge is called "Going Digital", and with so many places now offering digital stamps, a less expensive option to rubber stamps, we thought we'd put the spotlight on them this week. So instead of seeing a rubber stamped image on your card, we'd like you to use a digi stamp, and our Sponsor this week is the one and only Dustin Pike


who makes some really cute animal digi stamps, great for children's cards and men's cards too. He also offers a weekly freebie on his blog every Wednesday.

This week's prize will be the winner's choice of 2 or 3 digi stamps from Dustin's shop, so come on ladies and gents even, let's see some more wonderful creations using DIGI STAMPS.

We hope that you will be inspired somewhat by the fabulous works of the Stampin' for the Weekend Design Team.

For the next two weeks we have a Guest Designer Sandie who makes some lovely cards and here is her card for this week's challenge

SANDIE




DONNA




AMY


CLAIRE
IDA


JEN


NICOLA


POPPET


VANJA


VICKI


Please use Mr Linky to link to your PROJECT and NOT your BLOG... To do this, when on your own blog, click on the title to your project for this challenge. In the URL bar at the top of the page you should find your blogs unique page address for that project.. It will look like your own blog address, followed by the date and the name of your project. Copy that and then paste it into the URL bar on the Mr Linky, under your chosen name!


Should Mr. Linky be naughty once again, and goes walkabout, then please leave us the link to your card or project in the comments section. But please only use the comments section if he has gone for a walk.



Thank you and HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE



****************************
The SFTW Design Team

13 comments:

  1. Thought I would try your latest digi image competition but sorry I gave the link to my blog in error.
    Here is the link to the project itself -
    http://liz-e-bee.blogspot.com/2009/06/stampin-for-weekend-competition-2-mr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just incase linky is blinky Here's my entry

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards by the DT and I've added my card to Mr Linky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cards, thanks for the challenge I am new to digi images and cannot believe the variety out there.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, ive added my entry to mr linky but putting it here to as theres been problems with it lately :) so here it is Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning! I just posted my week 2 challenge. I am brand new to blogging, but had to start up actively once I stumbled onto your exciting blog. After Donna's wonderful surprise last week and all the beautiful comments I received..here is this weeks entry. Come on over and check out my new blog!

    Hugs,Mary Frances Clark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations by the DT's and I used Mr Linky.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a lovely challenge and for looking at my entry!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards by DT. Thank you for looking and for comment you may leave.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls had made some really great looking cards!!
    I am really liking Dustin Pike's images so I used one on my card that I posted in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful imaginative cards, have linked my entry to mr linky good luck to everyone.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. eek! Mr Linky ate my link, maybe it will show later????

    Here it is just in case...
    ... Joyful Stamper: Graduation Card
    The DT cards are lovely!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous DT cards!! Im only 15 mins late this week!! Not a day!!!! Im getting better, who knows i may even be on time next week!!
    Zoe x x

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.